EZ Detail brushes are the most versatile wash tools ever! Allowing fast and easy access to nooks and crannies without scratching. You will find hundreds of applications, EZ Detail Brushes are suitable for use on most cars, trucks, motorbikes, dirt bikes, quads, boats and more.
The EZ Detail brushes are excellent tools for cleaning all the inner workings of any vehicle. Safely clean between spokes and forks and all the hard to reach places.
The EZ Detail brushes are made of soft yet durable Nylex and Nylon bristles that gently loosen and remove dirt from all kinds of surfaces without scratching or dulling. Dirt and grime hide out in nooks and crannies where it can be seen but difficult to clean unless you have the EZ Detail brushes.
All of the EZ Detail brushes are designed to be used with hot water and a quality soap.
- The Go EZ Detail Brush is excellent for cleaning DOOR JAMS, WHEEL ARCHES and reach into corners easier than ever. It’s 16″ long with a plastic handle and a 4″ dome shaped head full of nylon and nylex memory bristles.
- The Little EZ Detail Brush is great for NOOKS and CRANNIES like those found on motorcycles and spoke wheels. It’s 13″ long with a vinyl coated wire stem and a 2″ diameter of nylon and nylex memory bristles.
- The Big EZ Detail Brush is perfect for cleaning WHEELS and ENGINE BAYS. It’s 18″ long with a vinyl coated, flexible wire stem and a 4″ diameter of nylon and nylex memory bristles.
EZ Detail Brushes Directions
IMPORTANT: Never use your EZ Detail Brush on a hot surface!
- Rinse off debris, dust or mud from all surfaces your brush will come in contact with.
- Fill a bucket with warm water and use a quality soap that produces a good amount of suds. The warmer the water the softer the bristles become.
- Submerge your brush in the bucket of warm, soapy water. Visually inspect the area you want to clean.
- Pick a straight path through nooks, crannies and crevices then insert your brush keeping your wrist inline with the handle.
- To prevent the bristles from getting caught, gently twist the brush in one direction while removing it. The brush will slide into most nooks and crannies. If you find one that it won’t, do not force it!
- Rinse with water to remove all the soap then use an electric blower or a soft absorbent cloth to dry delicate surfaces.
- Clean grease and oil off the brush with warm water and soap or a solvent. The bristles are chemical resistant and will withstand strong solvents. Rinse the brush thoroughly with water to remove all soap or solvent from the bristles. Hang the brush to dry.
If the bristles become matted, rinse them in hot tap water and hang the brush to dry or use a blow dryer on low setting.
The Nylex bristles have a memory effect because of their unique design and when presented to heat will straighten back out.