Direct Hoses Grey 10 Industrial Electric Pressure Washer with Detailers Pack.
10m, 15m or 20m Meter Hose options and Manual Reels
1800 psi (124 BAR), 10L/min, 2000w
Commercial grade , Compact and powerful 1800 psi rated pressure , 600 litres/hour , 2000 watts , offers fantastic power and performance at a competitive price , powered by long lasting Industrial Induction motor., Brass Pump Head and adjustable pressure regulator, Pressure washer has been designed to make servicing a breeze .
Comes with either 10m, 15m or 20m length of wire braided flexible RUBBER 250 Bar hose as standard fitted with a Professional trigger gun with brass valve and safety latch , complete with Anti kink hose swivel at the trigger gun , quick fit adjustable fan spray nozzle, fixed 15 & 25 degree spray nozzles .
Pressure will draw water from a bucket / water tank or standard mains water feed.
ALL PRICES INCUDE FREE DELIVERY!!!!
What's in the Box ???
- Grey 10 Pressure Washer.
- Extremely Flexible Rubber wire reinforced hose in 10, 15, 20 meters
- Short Trigger gun with Brass Valve & Anti kink hose swivel.
- 1 x 60cm Extension lance
- Quick fit Adjustable Vario Nozzle.
- 1 x Quick fit Fixed 15 degree quick fit Yellow Nozzle.
- 1 x Quick fit Fixed 25 degree quick fit Green Nozzle.
- 1 x Fixed 40 degree quick fit White Pressure Reducer Nozzle ( for delicate areas )
- 1 x Quick fit Snow Foam lance 1 litre bottle.
- 1 x 3 meter inlet hose with Hozelock style adapter for mains water feed.
- COMPETITIVE PRICES
- BRAND NEW
- TRACKED DELIVERY
- MADE IN UK
- UK BASED PRE AND POST SALES TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE
- 35+ YEARS EXPERIENCE IN THE INDUSTRY
- 1 year return to base warranty on this Pressure Washer including commercial use .
PLEASE NOTE : This pressure washer has an industrial grade induction motor and will not run properly on DIY type cable reels ( 1.25mm / 1,5mm diameter copper core ) .
If you need to use an extension cable it must have an inner cross section of 2.5mm² cable, this is not the outer cable diameter.
- Remember always fully un-wind any extension cable used - never un-wind only as much as you need .